Emi and I were so lucky to have our good friends Nona, Ayla and Holden over for lunch, playtime and outdoor fun in the sun today! Emily LOVED watching Ayla run around the house, and I do believe she was quite smitten with little handsome dude, Holden.
Look at this little guy! Wouldn't you be if you were her?
Look at this little guy! Wouldn't you be if you were her?
3 comments:
I love it!!! The pictures are so cute. Will you email me those pictures please? I want to put one of Holden and Emily in his baby book.
Emily is so stinkin cute I just want to eat her up!!! Her laugh is truly melts my heart! We had a great time today. Thanks for everything.
You got it girlfriend! I'll email you pics ASAP.
Hey! Instead of sending each individual pic, I think you can just right click on the pics and save them to your computer. Try it. If it doesn't work, then I'll send them via email.
Post a Comment