

I have been looking forward to this age as a mother- even before I had Emily. I had the pleasure of seeing most of my nieces and nephew go through their 6- and 7-month phases, and what a joy it was! They learn to do so much in such a short period of time. It's really fun to watch.
Emily is now sitting up on her own.
This must make it so much more enjoyable for her to play with her toys!
She's eating baby food twice a day now; she really likes veggies. Not so much a fan of the sweet fruit stuff. She's even trying out the spoon here and there.
She wants to grab EVERYTHING and put EVERYTHING in her mouth, including Jonas and Pumpkin sometimes.
She's babbling a little bit more, but she's still a very quiet and observant baby compared to most of her friends.
We're working on learning facial features. So I'll say, "where is mama's nose?" and she'll grab it.
She's really getting this reading thing. She pays attention and really studies the pages in books.
She's still a great sleeper - going for 12-13 hours a night with 3 to 4 naps during the day.
She's a very smiley and content baby. We're having so much fun with her. Next step is crawling! I'm more than happy to delay that one a couple months - at least until the tree comes down. :)
Emily is now sitting up on her own.
This must make it so much more enjoyable for her to play with her toys!
She's eating baby food twice a day now; she really likes veggies. Not so much a fan of the sweet fruit stuff. She's even trying out the spoon here and there.
She wants to grab EVERYTHING and put EVERYTHING in her mouth, including Jonas and Pumpkin sometimes.
She's babbling a little bit more, but she's still a very quiet and observant baby compared to most of her friends.
We're working on learning facial features. So I'll say, "where is mama's nose?" and she'll grab it.
She's really getting this reading thing. She pays attention and really studies the pages in books.
She's still a great sleeper - going for 12-13 hours a night with 3 to 4 naps during the day.
She's a very smiley and content baby. We're having so much fun with her. Next step is crawling! I'm more than happy to delay that one a couple months - at least until the tree comes down. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment