Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Visits

This kid is so lucky to have 90% of her family living in the state. That's one thing I never had as a child (or adult!), so I'm super happy she's going to develop close bonds with all of her relatives, especially her 6 girl cousins!
Here are a few pics of our recent visits to Grandma and Grandpa's house and Auntie Jenelle's house. (with cuz McKenna)






I forgot to bring my camera on Santa picture day (doh!), but here she is after the shoot in her fancy red velvet jumper Grammy J gave her. She didn't smile for Santa and the photog, but she didn't cry either. She was like a deer in headlights. Hey, I'll take that!

"Can you stuff any more in your mouth, kiddo?"
I think Jonas' chewing habits are rubbing off on her.


1 comment:

Liza said...

Lots of redheads! Yay!