Monday, March 12, 2012

12-Week Ultrasound






Here she or he is! Baby is looking great and the heartbeat is strong. Final due date is Sept. 17th.
I'm pretty sure I can already feel this one moving. :) I'm entering my 13th week and I'm feeling unbelievably great. Pregnancy just fits with my body!
My first trimester was a breeze, minus the clot. Thanks, Mom, for the wonderful prego genes!

I have a follow up appointment on my blood clot soon. Fingers crossed it'll be gone.




2 comments:

Emelie - C'est LA vie said...

SO glad to hear you are feeling good! The little bean looks great - do you have a feeling what "it" might be yet...? ;)

Yes and fingers firmly crossed re the clot, keep us updated please! X

Christi said...

The odds are pointing to a girl since we have 8 nieces in the family, no boys. :) But maybe this could be the Mullet prince? I feel girl 100% though. :)