Emily has been napping for - wait for it - the last 3 hours! Oh, my heaven! This hasn't happened in more than a year, I swear.
I'm still working for REI (at home) while Emily naps and, while she's still groggy and waking up, I rush to get a few household chores done. Well, friends. I've done my work AND my chores!
It seems I never have time to simply sit and catch my breath in front of my blog.
So,
Oh, wait. She's up and standing right beside me.
Almost made it! :)
I'm still working for REI (at home) while Emily naps and, while she's still groggy and waking up, I rush to get a few household chores done. Well, friends. I've done my work AND my chores!
It seems I never have time to simply sit and catch my breath in front of my blog.
So,
Oh, wait. She's up and standing right beside me.
Almost made it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment