Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh, Canada

Americans are big fans of Canada, and American women are even bigger fans when getting away on a girls-only vacation!

Julie, Erin, Andrea and I decided to head north to Vancouver a couple weekends ago to enjoy time away from babies, hubbies and boyfriends.
Not that we don't love 'em, we just needed a reason to stay at a nice hotel, go out to nice dinners and shop. And the boys are going to Reno this weekend, so we felt we needed a little girl time.

In two days we squeezed in two fabulous dinners, lots of yummy drinkies, pool/hot tub time, shopping, lunch in the Gaslight district and karaoke. Too fun!

Julie and Erin

Erin and I

Julie being a good karaoke sport

Feelin' good after her lovely performance of "Just Like a Prayer"

Yummy martinis at Diva


The birthday girl and her balloon bouquets


Dinner at CinCin

Andrea and I at the Speakeasy bar






No comments: