
Emily and I enjoyed a visit from Auntie Sab and little miss sweetie, Caroline, last week. I'm a doof and forgot to get out the camera while Caroline was awake. But let me just tell you, this kid is a peachy, yummy little munchkin. Cheekies you just want to squeeze, little rosebud lips, big blueish/greenish eyes, and the softest skin I've ever touched!
I digress.
This was a very significant visit. For a long time, Emily wouldn't go to Sab for whatever reason. Sab and I think it was her dark hair color. For some reason babies can tend to whig out over things like that. It's amazing to think that Emily really didn't like to go to anyone just a few months ago, and now here she is hammin' it up, much to her Auntie's delight.


On another note, Emi and I ventured outside for a nice walk in the chilly sunshine yesterday. We topped off our walk with some playtime with rocks. That's right - rocks.
We're takin' playing back to the old school - Flintstone-style. She loved 'em.



I digress.
This was a very significant visit. For a long time, Emily wouldn't go to Sab for whatever reason. Sab and I think it was her dark hair color. For some reason babies can tend to whig out over things like that. It's amazing to think that Emily really didn't like to go to anyone just a few months ago, and now here she is hammin' it up, much to her Auntie's delight.


On another note, Emi and I ventured outside for a nice walk in the chilly sunshine yesterday. We topped off our walk with some playtime with rocks. That's right - rocks.
We're takin' playing back to the old school - Flintstone-style. She loved 'em.



No comments:
Post a Comment