Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jumperoo and Begging, Too

I put Emily in her "Jumperoo" for the first time this week.
I don't think she likes it.


What is a Jumperoo you ask? In the olden days, our parents used to sling us to doorways so we could get our jump on. Eventually, some kiddos were hurt and this activity wasn't deemed safe. (along with just about everything our parents did, apparently.) So along came the Jumperoo - no doorway required. Although Emily can't get enough, this thing is down right silly. Against my hubby's wishes, I decided to put the batteries in it just to see what enticing sounds it made. Emily started bouncing around and all of a sudden I heard this booming, "YEEEE-HAWWW!" followed by the sound of a horse neighing and galloping. The icing on the cake? "Oh, Suzanna."
This is what my life has come to: talking about Jumperoos and smelly poos. :)

Oh yeah. And I thought I'd post this picture below, too.
This is the image I see as I eat a piece of cheese:

Jonas and Pumpkin: Beggars Extraordinaire


No comments: