Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Got Barack, And So Can You!


Folks, you must vote on November 4. I know anyone reading this blog is a registered voter, well, because I have intelligent friends and family. If you're not registered, I still think you're intelligent, but I think you're a goof for not doing such a simple thing. It takes seconds to do.
PLEASE register now so you can vote next time!
It doesn't matter if it's for the next prez or for an initiative right here at home - it's incredibly important to make your voice heard.

p.s. - We received a Sarah Palin fundraiser letter in the mail today. Matt has voted republican before, so he's forever on a repub. mailing list. Ack!

Slice from letter: "The Obama Democrats are coming at us with a vengeance. You've seen the attacks and the smears they've leveled at me, and you can be sure they'll use these same tactics against every Republican on the ballot. "

As Lucy would say, "Whhhaaaaaaaa!"

No comments: