Well, since I didn't complete my resolution of '07 (finish my wedding album), I decided to move right onto my 2008 resolution: create a family blog. Finally! This online editor makes it into the technology of the new century.
Matt and I had a very low-key New Year's, thanks in part to our baby in my belly. I'm just about 4.5 months along. (I refuse to speak in week slang until absolutely necessary, but 17 weeks if you're curious.) This week I've been experiencing "growing pains," a new feeling for this 5 ft. 2 in. mom-to-be. I don't think I've experienced growing pains a day in my life. :) So, that kept me sidelined for the festivities.
Our puppy, Jonas, is growing like a bright summer weed. Summer weeds can be pesky. Jonas is anything but. He's 30ish pounds now and has outgrown many of his puppy cohorts. He's now in the "big boy" room at daycare. Soon enough, he'll be 100 lbs. or more. He's a good little boy and we're so glad to have him in our lives.
We wish you all a happy 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment