Matt and I had our 2nd ultrasound today, or what we fondly refer to as the "Skeletor" "whoa creepy" "what is that?" ultrasound.
Baby is very healthy at 4.5 months. Fingers, toes, legs, arms, and all major organs accounted for. And despite looking a little Halloweenish in the face, it was as cute as could be. It even turned its little head toward the lens and started moving its mouth up and down. (Gee. That can't possibly be my kid, can it?) I'm convinced it was trying to tell us what gender it was.
We remained strong and didn't find out the sex, although we both have a sneaking suspicion it's a girl. But this isn't the Men's Wearhouse, folks--there's no guarantee. So we're not buying pink quite yet.
P.S. - I felt the wee one's first kicks Sunday, 1/13. Baby likes Fresca and Parmesan/Garlic Pita Chips. YUM!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment