Friday, May 18, 2012

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO EMILY!



Emily was a perfect little hostess on her birthday celebration day at preschool. 

 This year, we hosted a little bowling shindig for Emily. It was the first year she made the decision of who would go, so I stuck to it by just inviting a few close buddies. We had a great time bowling and eating pizza and cake. The kids received gaming tokens at the end, and we finished off the fun with a pinata (the birthday girl's request). It was a great day. Can't believe our sassy, sweet and smiley baby girl is 4!









2 comments:

Emelie - C'est LA vie said...

Awesome - I just can't believe she's four already!! She is so pretty and looks mostly like you of course, but I also see a little Matt in her now... A perfectly perfect blend :) Four is such a good age, she's going to make a lovely big sister!

Happy happy birthday sweet Emi ❤ kisses and hugs from your LA friends Sean, Emelie and Noah x

ps. First time I ever met you Christi was at a bowling alley, remember? :)

Christi said...

Thank you, Emelie. I remember meeting you at that bowling alley. You are as beautiful now as you were then! Hugs! Miss you!!