Happy 2012 to all!

2011 was quite the year medically for me, so my biggest wish for 2012?
Good health and plenty of happiness. I wish the same for you and your family.
With Monday, January 1st being a stay-in-your-jammies/watch-3-Bowl-games-on-the-couch day, this year has started off great!
Resolutions? Eh. I don't believe in 'em. Too much pressure.
Every year, I try to lose weight, save money, floss my teeth, blah bitty blah blah. Around March, I find most of these resolutions go by the wayside and I think, "Eh, there is always next year."
In other 2012 news...
The Pull-Up Fairy (don't judge me, Santa pushers) paid a visit to our house today while Emily was in school. She snatched up every last Pull-Up in the house and left a little present on Emily's bed in return. So 3.5 years later, we are FINALLY diaper/Pull-up FREE!!!!!!
We wrapped up 2011 with a trip to Snowflake Lane in Bellevue.
2011 was quite the year medically for me, so my biggest wish for 2012?
Good health and plenty of happiness. I wish the same for you and your family.
With Monday, January 1st being a stay-in-your-jammies/watch-3-Bowl-games-on-the-couch day, this year has started off great!
Resolutions? Eh. I don't believe in 'em. Too much pressure.
Every year, I try to lose weight, save money, floss my teeth, blah bitty blah blah. Around March, I find most of these resolutions go by the wayside and I think, "Eh, there is always next year."
In other 2012 news...
The Pull-Up Fairy (don't judge me, Santa pushers) paid a visit to our house today while Emily was in school. She snatched up every last Pull-Up in the house and left a little present on Emily's bed in return. So 3.5 years later, we are FINALLY diaper/Pull-up FREE!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment