You know that old saying, "We go together like peas and carrots"?
Yup. That's Emily and her BFF, Kaia.
These girls are stuck like glue...super glue.
The love affair started when they were just babies (see above), and it's continued every day since!
If ever Emily is feeling a bit blue, bored or whiney, all I have to say is Kaia's name. In an instant, this kid perks up, squeals and runs to the door. Emily will wait outside for her if she knows her BFF is coming over.
It warms my heart to see my little girl adore her friend, Kaia, so much. I adore her, too!
The love affair started when they were just babies (see above), and it's continued every day since!
If ever Emily is feeling a bit blue, bored or whiney, all I have to say is Kaia's name. In an instant, this kid perks up, squeals and runs to the door. Emily will wait outside for her if she knows her BFF is coming over.
It warms my heart to see my little girl adore her friend, Kaia, so much. I adore her, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment