Alright, folks. Listen up. We're talking fecal matter today.
I know it's probably TMI to post this info on my blog, but I don't care. I need to keep record of this...
Em went poo in the loo for the first time this morning. Yayhoo!
She's been sitting on the potty a couple times a day over the last two months - we've read, sang songs, danced. And up until this morning we've only produced one small pee in the potty.
And then it happened!
After two months, Em's #2 was finally in the loo. She was such a little superstar. Knowing full well what was happening while she was doing it. She didn't freak out at all. She was so proud of herself afterward, as was I.
The stinky smell of success! It was a very exciting moment. We marched enthusiastically to the kitchen to get her a well-deserved treat, a Hersey's Kiss. Okay. Two well-deserved Hershey Kisses. I've been holding those above her head as bribes for a long time now. I'm so glad she's finally able to reap her reward!
I know we have a long road ahead of us with this potty training gig, and many accidents await. But this was an amazing step in the right direction! We're on our way for real now! Way to go, Emi!
I know it's probably TMI to post this info on my blog, but I don't care. I need to keep record of this...
Em went poo in the loo for the first time this morning. Yayhoo!
She's been sitting on the potty a couple times a day over the last two months - we've read, sang songs, danced. And up until this morning we've only produced one small pee in the potty.
And then it happened!
After two months, Em's #2 was finally in the loo. She was such a little superstar. Knowing full well what was happening while she was doing it. She didn't freak out at all. She was so proud of herself afterward, as was I.
The stinky smell of success! It was a very exciting moment. We marched enthusiastically to the kitchen to get her a well-deserved treat, a Hersey's Kiss. Okay. Two well-deserved Hershey Kisses. I've been holding those above her head as bribes for a long time now. I'm so glad she's finally able to reap her reward!
I know we have a long road ahead of us with this potty training gig, and many accidents await. But this was an amazing step in the right direction! We're on our way for real now! Way to go, Emi!
No comments:
Post a Comment