Matt received complementary tickets to the U.S. Figure Skating Championships (a.k.a Olympic Trials) in Spokane this weekend. So we dropped the kiddo off at Grandma and Grandpa's house and flew east for an overnight stay in the Republican land of enchantment.
Check the digs at the Davenport Hotel! They shacked us up in the honeymoon suite because they were overbooked. Ooooooh, la la! Alert: the Davenport Hotel has THE BEST mattress and pillows I've ever rested my weary body upon. It's pretty much up there with the Four Seasons. I think you can purchase the mattress for $2,000. Oh, holy sleep. I've never slept soooo good.
Check the digs at the Davenport Hotel! They shacked us up in the honeymoon suite because they were overbooked. Ooooooh, la la! Alert: the Davenport Hotel has THE BEST mattress and pillows I've ever rested my weary body upon. It's pretty much up there with the Four Seasons. I think you can purchase the mattress for $2,000. Oh, holy sleep. I've never slept soooo good.
Yes, that is a jet tub in the middle of the room. Matt made it there at the end of the night.
I, however, did not. Damn comfy bed. ZZzzzzzzzz. We were out until 11 p.m. Party animals!
The lovely Miss Sasha Cohen. Didn't do so hot. Word on the street is she's considered "old" now at the age of 25. Zoiks! Sports are so hard on one's self-esteem.
Charming little town, that Spokane is. I could handle living there, but only temporarily. They are lacking in the drive-through latte stand department. But they have a Pottery Barn! Score!
No comments:
Post a Comment