Saturday, August 9, 2008

Whistler 2008

We packed up the Pilot and went international this week!
Emi and Jonas had their first trip to Whistler and we had a wonderful time.
Grandma and Grandpa have had a lovely timeshare up there for years.
It's one of our very most favorite spots to go in the summertime.

Emily, Jonas, Papa and I took two really long walks to two local dog parks--Jonas swam for the first time! Check out the video below...his swimming style is unlike any other dog I've seen.
It's pretty hilarious.




The weather was sunny and 90 degrees. The strong mountain breeze kept us cool and comfy.

Grandma and Grandpa graciously babysat Emily Wednesday and Thursday nights while Matt and I took in dinner and a the new Batman movie. Aunt Linda, Uncle Bob and Uncle Dick also helped out! The last night, Matt and I booked a babysitter through the Nanny Network so we could all enjoy a dinner out together.

Emily's new favorite sleeping pose

Walking the trails around Whistler

Smiley time with Grandma
Sleepy time with Grandma

Emi enjoying the sights and sounds of nature (she loved looking at the leaves sway in the wind!)

Smiley girl

She looked at the trees for a long time

On our way to the first dog park

Jonas' first REAL swim and fetch!

Check out my stick, Ma!

Walking back to the Lodge after a good romp

Emi in her sweet little bonnet Aunt Linda made




No comments: