Nona, my dearest and longest (well, shortest in height, but longest in friendship) friend tagged me to tell you 6 random things about me! I'm not much of a random person, so I had to think extra hard about these. I hope you enjoy the fruits of my blogging labors. I don't know many bloggers, so I won't be passing this task along.
6 Random Things About Me:
1) Sour Patch Kids and Popcorn = the best treat ever! Move over Dairy Queen Blizzard. It's true. At the movie theater, I buy a big ol' obnoxious butter-laden bag of popcorn and a pack of Sour Patch Kids. I pour dem sweet and sour kiddos a top my popcorn like it was extra butter and enjoy. Don't knock it until you try it. Haters. Seriously.
p.s. - Message to DQ: Sour Patch Kid Blizzard (TM). I'm trademarking this bad boy because it's a brilliant marketing idea! I, for one, would buy a million.
2) I loathe super big, super high bridges over deep water. I especially hate deep water. You won't catch me dead swimming in a lake, unless someone has pushed me over a boat. Then you might catch me dead swimming in a lake. How Matt coerced me to bungee over water in Mexico is a complete mystery to me. I must love the guy.
3) In second grade I won the spelling bee. Take that National spelling bee champ! I can't remember the word, but I'm sure it was something like boat, lake, or bridge.
4) I was the first poster child for the Seattle Mariners. Back then, they didn't care so much about height as they did drop-dead gorgeous looks. And at 5 years old, I was damned cute. Work it!
5) I used to serve up baby back ribs at the Southcenter Tony Roma's. I did this for 6 years! I'll never forget my favorite food request: "Ya'll got any Tang?" Awesome. Only someone in the southend would ask for that tasty, powdery beverage at a restaurant.
6) I could technically become an Irish citizen if I wanted to. They have this 3rd generation deal over there. If you are third generation from a boat rider - which my grandpappy was - I can proudly sport the green, white and orange (Or, a British flag if I chose to live in Northern Ireland like Grandpappy.) and become an official mick. Hmmm...McMullet. Has a nice ring to it. It would also make a great fish sandwich name at McDonald's come to think of it.
Jeez. I must have fast food on the brain. I'm gonna run and get a Blizzard and a Big Mac. See you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment