Peek-a-boo!
I found my fingers

Mama's New Joy

The Whole Fam Damily (minus Pumpkin)
It's hard to believe our sweet little pea is 10 days old. She was taken off the bili lights Sunday and she's doing just fine. She is eating very well (every two hours) and gaining her weight back. She sleeps and eats and that is her day. Sounds pretty relaxing, eh? Even though I only get a few hours of sleep a night, I'm feeling well rested. I think I'm still on the new mommy adrenaline, as I can't sleep during the day when she sleeps.Our new favorite hobby is taking walks with Jonas in the afternoon! Mr. Jonas does very well walking with the stroller. He's almost a better walker with it than without it.
Sunday, Scott, Jenelle and the girls came by for a visit and my mom followed suit Monday:




Yesterday, I strapped her in her suggly seat and we made our way down to Tukwila to visit Grandma Bonnie, Grandpa Steve and Great Grandma Bessie.

Tomorrow, Emily makes her first appearance at Safeco Field for my mom's Grandma shower!
No comments:
Post a Comment