Wednesday, April 2, 2008

30-Week Prego Update

"That's some belly!"

Why, yes. It is! We are now just 10 weeks-ish or 2.5 months away from D-day. Aside from looking like I swallowed my bowling ball (picture to post shortly), I'm feeling just fine. We successfully made it to Lake Las Vegas and back last week. A little R&R never hurt anybody, especially a 7-month preggers. It was bone-chilling 85 degrees and just gorgeous. We even made it down to the strip a couple times. (Me = once, Matt = twice) Let's just say my belly was giving those frisky spring breakers something to think about while partying it up with booze and sex in Sin City.

Baby should now be around 3 pounds and approx. 14 inches long or so. It moves almost constantly. We might need to sign baby up for boxing classes before it's even born. I think it's a natural. My sweet friend Nona is throwing me a baby shower this month, and my mama is, too. Baby feels so loved already!

We are off to New Orleans this Friday for Jared and Tanya's lovely wedding! We can't wait to see these two and spend more time in the hot, hot sun. I, especially, can't wait for the food.

Cheers to all of you. Hope life treats you well.

No comments: