Thursday, July 11, 2013

Look Who is 10 Months Old!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_videoeditor&v=ctnpkOB1ylA


Nathan has developed quite an affliction with music. Since about 6 months old, I noticed him dancing to such simple things as the dog lapping up water, a clock ticking and clapping and singing...immediately. This video is of him 'singing' with his stand-up toy during one of its songs...something I noticed he was very enthusiastic about a couple weeks ago. Notice how he pauses then sings when the singer does. I was really impressed!!

(You'll also notice big sissy playing with her toys in the background. Too cute!)

He is an absolute love. I adore this age so much!!! He's just happy to be alive, noticing everything. Today he laughed uncontrollably over virtually nothing for 20 minutes. Everything was making him laugh...mostly his big sister's crazy, loud antics. A baby's laughter is such a joyous sound.  They are not touched by the world's pain yet. It's an amazing time of life.

We love him so much...our wee blue-eyed, blondie. Such a little hunk-a-lunka with a smile that melts hearts everywhere. He's now pulling himself up to standing, army crawling, showing the sign 'all done', and waving 'goodbye', 'hi' and 'night-night.' His first word is 'uh-oh!' He eats all sorts of food. Still on 2-3 naps with 12 hours at night.

Life is good. We are so glad he's here. With a dog, a cat and two healthy kiddos, our family is most certainly complete. We are so grateful.

Xoxo.





No comments: