Thursday, December 6, 2012

How is it December?!?!







Wee Nathan is going to be 3 months old this Saturday! How are we celebrating? By flying to Maui of course! Our first trip as a foursome. So excited. My mom and two other couples will be joining us in a FABULOUS home overlooking the Maui coastline for a whole week. I can almost taste the Mai Tais now. It's funny. I can get a Mai Tai down the street at the Casino, but they just taste different in Hawaii, don't they?

Nathan is such a sweetheart. At nearly 3 months old, he's really settling into our lives. He's getting into his routine and he LOVES his big sister. He gives her so many smiles throughout the day. He had his first giggle about a week ago. It really warms my heart. He's up to the 4th percentile for weight, whew! And he's now sleeping about 5-6 hours at night. Last night he went for 9 hours, but the little dude has a stuffy nose so I'm sure that is part of the reason. But man, oh, man! It felt good to get some shut-eye.

Matt and I left the kids with our dear friend, Denise, two Saturdays in the last month to attend various corporate functions. Nathan did awesome (Emily goes without saying). This has given me the confidence to leave his side a bit more so I can spend some time with my main older squeeze, Matthew. 


People have been asking about Jonas. Well, here he is! You think he looks bummed about another kiddo added into the mix? I think not! Because he has a mommy who still takes him out to fetch the ball almost every day of the week. We love our puppy Jonas. Nathan has just gained sight of him in the last week or so, wondering what this furry thing is before his eyes. Jonas gives Nathan lots of kisses, too. 

Happy holidays to all!


In a completely unrelated note...check out these gems I found at Target. The world is definitely coming to an end in 2012 if this is the fashion. People!!! C'mon!

No comments: