The life and times of Matthew, Christi, Emily, Nathan, Jonas the dog and Pumpkin the cat.
Ohh how I love those first smiles - precious!Btw, I was totally and utterly bummed about Hawaii :( just not ideal timing for us with my mom visiting etc... Next year? Xxx
I think we are going to try to go every year, so YES! You are first on the invite list. :) Many hugs to you and those precious boys of yours.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ohh how I love those first smiles - precious!
Btw, I was totally and utterly bummed about Hawaii :( just not ideal timing for us with my mom visiting etc... Next year? Xxx
I think we are going to try to go every year, so YES! You are first on the invite list. :) Many hugs to you and those precious boys of yours.
Post a Comment