After 6 months of practice, Emily had her first recital today. We presented Papa with his handmade gifts and cards this morning and ate a hearty "Dutch Baby" breakfast. After a quick bath/rest for Em, we were off to the stage for dancer's call.
The main video won't download to the blog because it's too big (BOO!) and the video below is not very good because my memory card was full. What luck! Hope you enjoy the little snippet anyway. I have to say, she was pretty darn cute tonight. The little ones definitely steal the show. She had no problem on stage, followed all the steps and gave me a BIG wave and smile during the finale because she could see me in the front row. "Hi, Mom!!" I was holding back tears. I was actually tearing up at other kids' performances.
Hey, I'm pregnant. Leave me alone! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment