**************************************************************************
Some quickie updates on our family:
I'm officially an REI workerbee again!
I've been hired as a temporary employee for REI through the summer and fall. It's a sweet gig. All writing can be done from home. I'm crafting women's clothing copy for REI.com again. I log in about 3 hours a day, 5 days a week...all work done during Emily's nap, so my day passes faster than ever. It feels great to be back, even if only temporarily.
Emily is doing great.
She started gymnastics and soccer this month. She really likes gymnastics and her coordination and confidence has come so far since we were in gymnastics 6 months ago. Soccer class is really fun and the coach gets into it, which is sweet.
Her second tooth finally popped through this week! It's been a rough week on her. I could tell she was in a lot of pain, and continues to be in a lot of pain as two other teeth are trying to make their way through. Poor lil' bug. We have so far to go still.
She's been saying so many funny things lately, too many to even give examples. Her vocabulary has exploded into full on conversation now and she's really gotten a grasp on so many things, especially colors. It's really quite amazing. She's a smart kid. Still loves to read and sing.
We start co-op preschool in September two days a week!
Here are some summer randoms taken in the last couple weeks...





Summer has been busy for the Mullets, but it always is! Matt and I snuck away to the Gorge last weekend to see the Kings of Leon in concert. GREAT show. Em stayed with Meema and Granpapa, having a blast hanging with her cousins and Auntie Brytt. Everything went great, as I knew it would.
Beautiful baby Brooklynn and her big sissy, Ky
My brother, Cory, and his wife gave birth to their first child together this month.
Meet Iyla May Croft.
What a sweetie! Very proud of them both.

Some quickie updates on our family:
I'm officially an REI workerbee again!
I've been hired as a temporary employee for REI through the summer and fall. It's a sweet gig. All writing can be done from home. I'm crafting women's clothing copy for REI.com again. I log in about 3 hours a day, 5 days a week...all work done during Emily's nap, so my day passes faster than ever. It feels great to be back, even if only temporarily.
Emily is doing great.
She started gymnastics and soccer this month. She really likes gymnastics and her coordination and confidence has come so far since we were in gymnastics 6 months ago. Soccer class is really fun and the coach gets into it, which is sweet.
Her second tooth finally popped through this week! It's been a rough week on her. I could tell she was in a lot of pain, and continues to be in a lot of pain as two other teeth are trying to make their way through. Poor lil' bug. We have so far to go still.
She's been saying so many funny things lately, too many to even give examples. Her vocabulary has exploded into full on conversation now and she's really gotten a grasp on so many things, especially colors. It's really quite amazing. She's a smart kid. Still loves to read and sing.
We start co-op preschool in September two days a week!
Here are some summer randoms taken in the last couple weeks...


Meet Iyla May Croft.
What a sweetie! Very proud of them both.
No comments:
Post a Comment