...give Emi something good to eat!
Em's first trick or treating experience was a success! She followed the big kids up to the doors. It didn't take her long to figure out what was going on. By the 2nd house, she was holding up her bag for goodies!


Unfortunately, Em biffed it on the cement about 20 minutes into the trip, scraping her chin. The sugar high was wearing off, too, so we decided to call it a night. She was exhausted, passing out immediately in the car. A great evening - a big thank you to Doug, Susan, Dani, Denise, Trace and Sierra for making this such a memorable night!
2 comments:
I can't believe so many of you guys went trick or treating! I just don't think Wesley would "get" it... plus maybe I was a smidge worried about all that candy in the house. But I'm glad it was a festive evening for your regardless! Don't let her eat it all in one place, haha :-)
We left her bag with one of the older kids!!! I would never let her take her candy bag home because I know I would eat all of it!
Post a Comment