Thursday, October 15, 2009

Viva Hawaii!




Weeeeee're baaaaaack!

In a coconut shell: I. Love. Hawaii.

I'm secretly finding ways to live there. If not for the sandy beaches and tropical atmosphere, then for a chance of me getting some kind of tan that stays around for more than two days. But a tan would be nearly impossible really, so I guess I'm stuck in the Pacific NW where folks respect my pale skin rather than wince at it.


We had a blast. Em was a peach - slept well, ate well, played well. Happy as all get out. We were all happy to have a change of scenery.
She had her own room - much to all of our delights. A HUGE pool (with waterslides) in which to swim, and lots of attention and playtime from friends, Adam and Brittany. Oh - Mama and Papa had a Starbucks right across the street - SCORE!





1 comment:

angelalois said...

I'm planning a Hawaii trip; I am so excited. But how did Em do on the 5 hour plane right?? without being able to toddle? THAT is worrying me...