Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kindermusik




Every Wednesday, Em and I take a trip to Edmonds to attend Kindermusik, a music class for kids and babies. The name should really be Kinderdrug. It's like crack to Emily. She LOVES this class. I'm not even kidding. We walk into the room, I set her down and off she goes to get her crack. (shakers, sticks, stuffed animals, etc.)
She's pretty much the dancing(est) little baby in the entire class, shaking her groove thang any moment she can. And she laughs at almost anything.
It's a silly little class, but I love doing it with her because, well, I'm silly myself.

Today, Grammy J joined us to witness Em in action.
Here are some vids she took of Em busting up during the "doggie dance."
(please excuse the shaking of my tush - not really a move I want to bust out on the dance floor of the club any time soon.)


No comments: