Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Look Who's 9 Months Old!


Seriously. This chica needs to stop growing so fast! 9 months?
That's almost double-month digits, people.

Month 8 was very exciting for Miss Emily Michelle.
She learned how to wave "hi" and "goodbye," and her first real word, "dog," made its way out of her little rosebud lips.
She's starting to use the "all done" sign when she's had enough to eat.
And she outgrew her infant seat this month and is now sitting high in a convertible car seat. (I'm mourning the loss of the cozy, convenient infant seat. Sigh.)

We have also learned that Miss E will more than likely be a left hander like her Papa.

No crawling yet, but she's hoisted herself up on all fours a handful of times.
She still prefers to roll to get where she wants to be.

Emily is such a sweet, easy-going gal. Her big smile melts hearts and her blue eyes will break them eventually. :) She's observant, quiet and well-mannered when we're out and about, and she gets along famously with other babies. I'm really proud of the little person she is, and I'm excited to see what kind of big person she'll be. Watching her grow is the best entertainment I could ask for. She is who she is because she was born that way. Matt and I are just molding and guiding here and there.



No comments: