Ahhh...our little pumpkin is 4 months old. It's truly amazing how fast the time has gone and how much she's grown in 4 short months. She is a super nap-crazy, well-behaved, happy baby.
Watch the video to see her latest gig: cooing. I call it babelish.
I think she's saying, "Vote Obama," but I can't quite tell. Can you?
I think she also says, "If Palin gets in Office, I will poop my Huggies."
Oy, this baby! I always tell her to keep politics to herself.
Also, for those who do not know (I think most people do), I have decided not to go back to work at REI. It was an extremely hard decision to make, but I think I made the right choice. Having the opportunity to be with Emily during her first year + is amazing. I've already witnessed a handful of firsts and I can't wait to witness many more! I'm so lucky to have a hubby who works incredibly hard for his family. And I mean it. Matt works 12 - 14 hour days and sometimes goes into work Sundays. He's made it possible for me to stay home with Emily and I am so grateful.
Cheerio!
Watch the video to see her latest gig: cooing. I call it babelish.
I think she's saying, "Vote Obama," but I can't quite tell. Can you?
I think she also says, "If Palin gets in Office, I will poop my Huggies."
Oy, this baby! I always tell her to keep politics to herself.
Also, for those who do not know (I think most people do), I have decided not to go back to work at REI. It was an extremely hard decision to make, but I think I made the right choice. Having the opportunity to be with Emily during her first year + is amazing. I've already witnessed a handful of firsts and I can't wait to witness many more! I'm so lucky to have a hubby who works incredibly hard for his family. And I mean it. Matt works 12 - 14 hour days and sometimes goes into work Sundays. He's made it possible for me to stay home with Emily and I am so grateful.
Cheerio!
1 comment:
She is pretty sweet! I love checking on your blog. Congrats on your resignation!!! :)
Post a Comment