Thursday, February 21, 2008

Prego Update - 25 Weeks

Yesterday I visited my friend Kim, an ultrasound technician at Highline Hospital. She was kind enough to squeeze me into the office for a peek at baby, now 24ish/25 weeks. She may even be able to get me a 3D photo in a few weeks. Baby looked healthy, already weighing 1lb. 8 oz! It yawned a whole lot, hicupped, played with its toes and even found time to give Kim and I the "peace" sign with its fingers. :) She said I could be closer to 26 weeks due to the size and weight of baby.
I was VERY close to finding out the gender, but I decided not to.
It's very tempting to do, but the surprise will be worth it. I'll have my whole life to buy clothes for this baby, so I'm not too worried about it.

No comments: